420 for All: A Spark to Light the Movement is a virtual 420 gathering hosted by Legalize Appalachia in collaboration with Wellness Delivered.
Join us on Wednesday 4/20 at 6pm EST for 420 hangs with Legalize Appalachia and Wellness Delivered including:
- Meet Legalize Appalachia and connect with the founding team
- Appalachian cannabis storytelling
- Brief history of cannabis criminalization in the South
- Advocacy tools and tips for the Prohibition South
- Wellness Wind down led by Gabrielle LeFlore, Vice Chair of Legalize Appalachia and Charlene Izere of Wellness Delivered.
- Introduction and opportunities to support our Prohibition Hurts Cash Aid and Free Therapy pilot programs.
- Coincides with the release of our new zine Cannabis for All, Y’all: A Guide for the Prohibition South.
This gathering takes place via Zoom and begins 4/20/22 at 6 pm EST. Can’t make it at this time? The event will be recorded and sent on date TBD following manual transcription edits. Free RSVP and donation-based tickets available now. Space is limited.